Walpole Community Resource Centre (CRC) provides a wide variety of services and facilities to residents of and visitors to Walpole and Districts. Even if we can't provide what you need we will be able to point you in the right direction.
Walpole CRC (formerly called the Walpole Telecentre) serves as the Walpole and Districts primary access point, branch, campus, information source, or agent for:
- Australian Electoral Commission (AEC)
- Australian Taxation Office (ATO)
- Bendigo Bank
- Department of Veteran's Affairs
- Exam Supervision
- Great Southern Institute of Technology
- Womens Health & Family Services' Rural in Reach
Walpole CRC publishes the Walpole Weekly community newsletter (and this website). There are compelling and cost-effective advertising opportunities avilable should you wish to target residents, businesses, and visitors to Walpole and Districts.
Walpole CRC provides the following business or personal office services to members of the community as well as visitors to Walpole and Districts:
- Computer Use
- Wifi/LAN Broadband Internet Access (Email, Skype, Facebook, et cetera)
- Video Conferencing Facilities
- Fax Facilities
- Document Binding
- Website Design, Hosting, Content Management
Some Walpole CRC's facilities and services may need to be booked in advance so even if you are not yet sure what you want or need, or you are not yet ready, be sure to drop by the Walpole CRC to say hello to our friendly staff and volunteers.