Surrounded by natural wonders on the southwestern tip of Western Australia, the tidy township of Walpole serves the Walpole and Districts region.
There is so much for locals to be proud of and visitors to admire in and around Walpole, including:
- Australia's most pristine system of rivers, estuaries and inlets
- A most spectacular coastline of sheer cliffs, rocky coves and white sandy beaches
- Majestic, mystical old-growth forests
- Walpole-Nornalup National Park
- Walpole and Nornalup Inlets Marine Park
- Mount Frankland National Parks (North & South)
- Mount Lindesay National Park
- Mount Roe National Park
- William Bay National Park
- Shannon National Park
- Valley of the Giants
- The Tree Top Walk
And not forgetting the wonderful, welcoming community led by the management, staff and volunteers of the Walpole Community Resource Centre (CRC)!